BA205 Business Communication
Focuses on using current technology to create, revise, and design business documents: letters, memos, e-mail, reports, minutes, simple instructions, and resumes. Incorporates the use of library and Internet resources to collect information. Includes oral presentations using technology presentation tools. Recommended: WR 121, BA 131, CAS 133, or computer literacy, BA 101. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to BA 205 Fall 2014.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook for Fall 2014 is Excellence in Business Communication,11th edition, Bovee and Thill, Pearson Publishing, This is a new edition and custom book for PCC. The textbook is bundled with the required access code for MBComm lab. If you purchase a used book a license for the MBComm lab is available and required.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42121||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 12-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Diana L Ellis
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.