BA111 Introduction to Accounting
Presents double-entry accounting as related to service and merchandising business. Covers accounting cycle, including journalizing, posting to the general ledger, preparation of financial statements, petty cash, bank reconciliations, combined journal , special journals and payroll. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to the world of accounting! This class is designed to introduce you to the accounting framework. Be sure to sign into D2L on the first day of term to learn more about the course information. Looking forward to being your instructor this term!
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42118||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 12-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Heather Russell
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.