BA101 Introduction to Business
Survey course in the field of business including topics such as management, finance accounting, marketing, production, computers, international business, small business, investments and other areas of general business interest. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to BA101! In Fall term we'll be changing textbooks This will offer the opportunity for some interesting and relevant case studies, videos and discussions. Along with the regular coursework, we'll also take part in a couple of fun stock market investing and personal finance games during the term.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- PCC will be changing textbooks for fall term. The new text is from Pearson Publishing. Better Business, third edition by Solomon, Poatsy and Martin. You will need to purchase the book from the PCC bookstore because the version we will use is specific to PCC. The MyBizLab access code is required for this course. You have two purchase options: Full bundle: Hard copy text book + eText + MyBizLab access code, or the electronic bundle: eText + MyBizLab access code
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42069||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Cathy J LeDuc
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.