BA101 Introduction to Business
Survey course in the field of business including topics such as management, finance accounting, marketing, production, computers, international business, small business, investments and other areas of general business interest. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to the world of business! This survey course offers students a guided tour of important topics that can help all students not just business majors. Think of it as a business 'Buffet.' We cover Business Environments, Marketing, Motivation, Global Trade, Accounting and so much more. I hope you will join me. MsM
- Course Specific Requirements:
- TEXTBOOK REQUIRED: Title: Better Business, 3rd Edition (with access to MyBizLab) Author: Solomon, Poatsy, and Martin Publisher: Pearson ISBN: 9781269911733 STUDENTS MUST USE THE 3RD EDITION OF THIS TEXT. Note: We will be using the MyBizLab extensively in this class. Students must purchase a textbook, or eBook option that includes a student passcode for access to study materials and class assignments in MyBizLab.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42066||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Alexa Maros
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.