OS131 10-key on Calculators
Develops 10-key skills by touch. Recommended: Placement into RD 115, WR 115, and MTH 20. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- There are three items you will need to be successful in OS 131 Online: 1. The following textbook: Calculators, Printing and Display, 5th edition, Southwest Publishing Company, Pasewark: 2012. ISBN#: 978-0-8400-6535-3. We have used this book for this class in the past, so you may be able to find a used copy at the PCC bookstores. 2. An electronic calculator (adding machine with tape with these features: Print/display, Four basic arithmetic operations, Subtotal, Grand total, Non-add key - for numbering problems, Memory capacity - including Memory Plus, Memory Minus & Memory Total.) There are inexpensive calculators with these functions available for sale the PCC Sylvania bookstore. There are also several calculcators available on-campus for student use in the Sylvania library and the SS202 lab. 3. 10-key pad on your computer for timings in this class. So, you'll want to have access to a computer with internet access, other than a laptop, for this portion of the class.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42065||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 16-Oct-2013|
Instructor: Janet M Graves
Notes: Class lasts for 3 1/2 weeks.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.