Covers basic financial concepts and practices and includes analysis of company resources, types and sources of financing, forecasting and planning methods, and the roles of the money and capital markets. Recommended: BA 212, MTH 60. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course will be conducted using (1) Desire2Learn as our Learning Management Software that is used to deliver online courses and (2) the CONNECT Homework Manager.
To login to your course, please go to https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login.
IMPORTANT: If you fail to log in to D2L before 5:00 PM on Friday, September 25 you will automatically be dropped from the class.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You can view the Syllabus and the Course Calendar for ALL of my courses on my website: Here is the url:
Financial Management 14th edition (custom edition with Connect access code card) 2011
This is a custom textbook offered at a reduced price to PCC students. The textbook can be purchased at the bookstore on any of the main PCC campus locations (Sylvania, Rock Creek, Cascade, Southeast Center).You can also order the textbook through PCCs online bookstore at:
Note: If you purchase a used text, you will also need to purchase the CONNECT Homework Manager in order to submit your assignments.
B. Since this is an online course you will also need access to a computer and with an internet browser (MSIE, Firefox, etc.)
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|41992 WEB »||-||21-Sep-2015 thru 12-Dec-2015|
Instructor: Jeff A Edwards
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.