CG111A Study Skills for Coll Learning
Provides information, techniques, and strategies helpful in becoming more efficient in studying, notetaking, textbook reading, and taking exams. Identify preferred learning style and develop skills in scheduling study time, library research, memory strategies, and critical thinking. Prerequisites: Placement into WR 115 and RD 115 Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41858||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Pamela Miller-Tatro
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.