WR90 Writing 90
Instruction includes sentence structure, paragraph and essay development, and written expression. Students can expect to increase working vocabulary and improve skills in basic communications. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 90 or completion of WR 80 and placement into RD 90 or completion of RD 80 with a "C" or better. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to Writing 90 online! Class begins at 8am on the first day of the quarter. The syllabus and other information can be found in the course. You will also receive an email from me a few days before class begins. NOTE: If I have not seen evidence of you in class by Wednesday of Week 1, I must mark you as a no-show, which means you will be dropped from the class. Check in by the second day of the quarter to find and complete the requirements for attendance.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You must pass Wr 80 with a C or better or have tested into Writing 90 in order to be admitted to the class. Textbook information can be found in the bookstore, email from your instructor the week before class begins, and within the class itself.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41839||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Michelle J Robbins
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.