BA218 Personal Finance
Explores the role of the consumer in our economy, problems of financing family and individual needs, including budgeting, banking relationships, borrowing, insurance, risk management, real estate, investing, portfolio management, retirement and personal taxes. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to BA218 - Personal Finance. This course will take you through all the major aspects of managing your personal finances and teach you tools to make educated and effective decisions regarding your finances. Before we start, please make sure you have the text and register for Connect. Information and instructions are below. Looking forward to working with you, Amber
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You will need the text Personal Finance, 11th Edition, Jack R. Kapoor, Les R. Dlabay & Robert J. Hughes. McGraw-Hill/Irwin, ISBN 978-0-07-786164-3. Register for McGraw-Hill CONNECT at https://connect.mheducation.com/class/a-lamadrid-ba218-41788---personal-finance
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41788||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Michele M Cruse
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.