G208 Volcanoes and Their Activity
Covers the origin, activity, products, classification and hazards of volcanoes. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 65 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Fyi. I always issue registration overrides that will allow the first five of the students on each of the CRN wait lists for my classes into the corresponding regular class roster. I do this during the week just before the start of the term for any student that is on the wait list at that point in time. This is because usually 20% of registered students drop the class before the end of the first week of the term. Usually because they just wanted to check out the online class, but never intended to really take the class. I feel that any student on a wait list, that sincerely wants to take the class, should not be denied the opportunity to take the class just because the regular class list has some students that will drop the class. However, I will NOT move any wait list student into a regular class list if that student is on both CRN wait lists for the SAME class. The above ALSO applies if a student is on a wait list for G207 AND a wait list for G208 unless the student sends me an email stating that they truly want to take both classes.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41781||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Kenneth G Sutton
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.