BA206 Management Fundamentals
Introduces business management theory, including the basic functions of planning, organizing, directing, leading, and controlling as well as factors contributing to change in current management approaches. Recommended: BA 101, Introduction to Business. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to Management Fundamentals! This class helps students understand what it takes to lead a business successfully. We study the many skills required by today's managers. Planning, organizing, motivating and leading teams are all covered in this course and so much more. This class is also a great choice as a next step after BA101, Introduction to Business. I hope you will join me. MsM
- Course Specific Requirements:
- TEXTBOOK REQUIRED: Title: MGMT, 7th Edition Author: Williams, Chuck ISBN: 9781285718323
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41759||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Alexa Maros
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.