MLT241 Immunohematology I
Introduces a general understanding of basic immunology and the various antigen-antibody reactions with emphasis on agglutination reactions. Reviews and further develops knowledge and skills in the areas of the ABO and Rh blood group systems. Acceptance into the second year of the MLT Program required. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- occasional participation in campus-based activities required
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41654||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 13-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Erin D Krauter
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.