Survey course in the field of business including topics such as management, finance accounting, marketing, production, computers, international business, small business, investments and other areas of general business interest. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to the world of business! This survey course offers students a guided tour of key topics that can help all students not just business majors. Think of it as a business 'buffet.' We cover Business Environments, Marketing, Motivation, Global Trade, Investments, Accounting and so much more. Understanding business is important. It's also fun. I hope you will join me this fall. ~Alexa Maros, M.B.A.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- TEXTBOOK REQUIRED: Title: Better Business, 4rd Edition (with access to MyBizLab) Author: Solomon, Poatsy, and Martin Publisher: Pearson ISBN: 9780134088501 Note: We will be using the MyBizLab to view proprietary case study videos in this class. Students must purchase a textbook, or eBook option that includes a student passcode for access to videos & study materials in MyBizLab.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|41467 WEB »||-||26-Sep-2016 thru 17-Dec-2016|
Instructor: Alexa Maros
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.