HIM286 Data Mngmnt & Analysis Lab
Provides an opportunity to practice and apply the knowledge learned in Data Management and Analysis. Laboratory course for HIM 281. Corequisite: HIM 281 (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is only open to students accepted into the Health Information Management (HIM) or Health Informatics (HI) course. HIM students must be in the second year of their program. It must be taken the same term as HIM281.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- No textbook is required. The Neehr Perfect EHR software is required and may be purchased from the bookstore. Assignments will also require the use of spreadsheet software. Either Excel or the spreadsheet in OpenOffice may be used. Ask permission from the instructor before using any other spreadsheet.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41460||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Bonnie M Altus
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.