HIM141 Health Record Content 2
Continues addressing the concepts of health information management covered in Health Record Content 1 including components of the content, use and structure of non-hospital healthcare data. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is only offered to students enrolled in the health information management program.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Students should still have their textbook from HIM 110, but if not, this course requires the textbook, 'Documentation for Health Records' ISBN: 978-1-58426-262-6
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41433||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Judy L Osswald
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.