Introduces Microsoft Publisher to design and create effective publications that combine text graphics, illustrations, and/or photographs such as announcements, fliers, advertisements, and reports. Covers the processes to create, import, and manipulate text, graphics, and/or templates through program tools and features. Recommended: Placement into RD 115 and WR 115; prior knowledge and use of Windows technology. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to CAS 231! You must login to the course and complete an Academic Integrity assignment by Wednesday, September 24, 2014 to maintain your enrollment in the course. You will have instructions for this first assignment once you log-in. The class will be available by 8 a.m., Monday, September 22, 2014. If you have not taken an online course using Desire2Learn before, I highly recommend that you take the time to go to the PCC Distance Learning site and complete the Online Orientation before the course begins. This will help avoid any issues in the first week of the course relating to navigating within Desire2Learn. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- The textbook for the CAS 231 online course is: Microsoft Office Publisher 2013: Complete, Shelly Cashman Series by Joy L. Starks, ISBN 978-1-2859-2568-4. You may order this online through the PCC Bookstore. Microsoft Publisher 2013 is required for this course. You must have access to the software for weekly assignments. If you purchase the textbook from the PCC bookstore it comes bundled with access to a free trial of the MS Publisher 2013 software. DO NOT PURCHASE A CAS 231 COURSE INSTRUCTIONAL PACKET--this is for on-campus instruction at the Sylvania and SE campus only.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41367||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Joni K Meisner
Notes: Publisher 2013
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.