GS106 Physical Science (Geology)
Covers minerals, rocks, volcanism, earthquakes, plate tectonics, erosion and deposition by wind, glaciers and streams, weathering, fossils and geologic history. Includes weekly lab. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 65 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This is a hybrid course with mandatory on campus labs. These are weekly lasting three hours on the Sylvania Campus.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Weekly labs meet Fridays 6-8:50pm
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41349||-||26-Sep-2014 thru 12-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Gretchen Gebhardt
Notes: On-line Lecture and Labs Fridays 6-8:50pm SY campus ST 317.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.