Discusses fundamental concepts, principles, and rules of law that apply to business transactions. Includes the function and operation of the courts, business crimes, torts, contract law, intellectual property, the application of the Uniform Commercial Code to business activities and recent developments in business law, such as cyberlaw and electronic commerce. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This class is entirely online. This class is designed to expose you to our American Legal System and its effect on business activities.
- Course Specific Requirements:
Text - Business Law: The First Course - Summarized Case Edition + required Cengage MindTap Business Law, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card, Author Miller
The MindTap code has an embedded ebook, so you can choose to purchase the bundle or the stand-alone code. The bundle includes a printed text bundled with the MindTap eBook and Cengage access. The stand-alone code allows access to the full eBook for 6 months, but does not include a printed copy of the text.
Both the stand-alone MindTap code and the bundle are available (new and used) through the PCC Bookstore Purchasing Site as well as at the Sylvania campus bookstore. The bundle that is available through the PCC bookstore includes a bound copy of the text. Bundle ISBNs 1305787846 | 9781305787841
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|41260 WEB »||-||21-Sep-2015 thru 12-Dec-2015|
Instructor: DeLyse E Totten
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.