CIS240M Managing a Windows Server Env
The first of a three-term sequence designed to prepare students for an entry-level position as a system administrator of a network utilizing Microsoft's Windows operating systems. The course focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary to design, install, configure and manage a workgroup or domain consisting of Microsoft Windows servers and workstations. Recommended: CIS 140M. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41152||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Robert K McMillen
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.