CAS123 Production Keyboarding
Develops rapid keyboarding and accurate proofreading of business letters, memos, reports, and tables. Improves and increases speed and accuracy of keyboarding skills. Recommended: Placement into RD 115 and WR 115 or higher, OS 220, and keying 45 wpm by touch. Prerequisite: CAS 216 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course will be using Desire2Learn, our learning Management Software at PCC that is used to deliver online courses. To login to this course, please go to https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your MyPCC homepage. You should plan to work on the lessons and timings 6 -7 hours a week to be successful in this class.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You will need a computer with Windows 7 or 8 and a stable internet connection. You will use the GDP software you used in CAS121. CAS123 is considered a capstone course. You should type at least 45 wam and be competent in Word 2010 or 2013. You are expected to complete documents using correct formatting in an efficient manner. You should be able to proofread documents accurately and efficiently. Keying by touch is essential. Required: CAS 216 (Beginning Word). Recommended: 45 wam typing speed
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41133||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Janet M Graves
Notes: Word 2013.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.