MSD174 Time Management
This 10-hour workshop focuses on learning how to evaluate time usage to make it more efficient and more effective. Topics include developing awareness of how we use our time, understanding productivity, developing a time management system, protecting our time, and additional time management tips. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41003||-||07-Oct-2013 thru 12-Nov-2013|
Instructor: Clyde H Fahlman
Notes: $20 fee. Class dates 10/7 - 11/12 online.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.