HIM110 Health Record Content 1
Introduces the concept of health information management and health informatics including the components of content, use the structure of healthcare data along with information keeping practices in both paper and electronic systems. Corequisites: HIM 120. Prerequisites: Placement into RD 90, WR 90, MTH 20. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is only offered to students enrolled in the health information management or health informatics program.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required textbook is, 'Documentation for Health Records' ISBN: 978-1-58426-262-6 . HIM 120 is a co-requisite for this course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40958||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Judy L Osswald
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.