WR121 English Composition
Focuses on academic writing as a means of inquiry. Uses critical reading, discussion and the writing process to explore ideas, develop cultural awareness and formulate positions. Emphasizes development of a variety of strategies to present evidence in support of a thesis. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 121, or completion of WR 115 and RD 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- I am Patty Wilde, and I am the instructor of the DL WR 121. If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (503) 449-7852.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- For this course, you will need to acquire Andrea Lunsford's Everyday Writing, 5 edition. The ISBN number is 9781457612695. The text can be found at the PCC Rock Creek Bookstore: http://bookstore.pcc.edu/store3/CourseMaterials.aspx. You will also need regular access to the internet and a word processing program.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40911||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Patricia A Wilde
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.