ECE120 Intro Early Ed & Fam Studies
Introductory level child development class integrating the normal growth and developmental patterns of children from conception through age 10 with developmentally appropriate practices. Linkages between development and practice in a variety of settings are covered with particular emphasis on parent (family) - teacher (caregiver) partnerships. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40901||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Andrew S Garland-Forshee
Notes: 2 hours per week of participation/observation required (TBA)
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.