CAS140 Beginning Access
Introduces the basics features of Microsoft Access. Covers beginning database management concepts including tables, forms, reports, queries, and basic macros. Stresses a working knowledge of database management vocabulary. Emphasizes efficient use of Access toolbars and menus. Discusses database design issues. Recommended: Placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course will be using Desire2Learn this term. To login to your course, please go to: http://online.pcc.edu
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course requires the use of Access 2010. The textbook for this course is: Microsoft Access 2010: Complete, 1st Edition Gary B. Shelly; Philip J. Pratt; Mary Z. Last Textbook ISBN-10: 0-538-74862-1 Textbook ISBN-13: 978-0-538-74862-9 Older versions of the software will not be compatible. New textbooks purchased at the bookstore will come bundled with 180-day trial versions of the software.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40901||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Barbara R Lave
Notes: Access 2010.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.