CAS171 Intermediate Excel
Introduces advanced features of Excel to design and create accurate, professional worksheets for use in business and industry. Includes financial, logical, statistical, lookup, and database functions; pivot tables; "what-if" analysis with data tables; importing data; complex graphs; macros; and solver features. Focuses on ways to ensure accuracy including proofreading techniques and critical thinking to determine what data to present and how to present it. Prerequisite: CAS 170 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to CAS 171 Intermediate Excel 2013! Please access the class by Wednesday of the first week to complete the check-in activities or risk being dropped from the course.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- To complete homework for the class, you will need Microsoft Excel 2013. Required textbook: New Perspectives on Microsoft Office Excel 2013, Comprehensive. Authors: Parsons, Oja, Ageloff, Carey (available at the campus bookstores). To order your books on-line go to: http://www.pcc.edu/resources/bookstore/
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40794||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Mary L Schatz
Notes: Excel 2013-Complete 1st assign by 9/24 or you may be dropped
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.