CAS111D Begin Website: Dreamweaver
Introduces basic elements of website creation using Adobe Dreamweaver. Includes web terminology, basic HTML, uploading pages to a server (FTP), site management, tables, layout, stylesheets (CSS), rollovers, optimizing graphics, and accessibility. Recommended: CAS 110 and CAS 133 or equivalent file management and word processing experience; placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
Hello and welcome to the CAS 111D - Beginning Dreamweaver class delivered over the Internet.
This course covers the same material as the traditional face-to-face CAS 111D class held on campus. The only difference is that lectures, assignments, on-going discussions, and quizzes will be online within our D2L course home page.
This can be an exciting way to learn but there are requirements. This is not a self-paced class. There are specific assignments and due dates. You must log-on several times each week and be prepared to be an active participant.
This course will be using Desire2Learn, our Learning Management Software at PCC that is used to deliver online courses. To login to your course, please go to: https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your MyPCC homepage.
If the class is filled please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, Art Schneider
- Course Specific Requirements:
Dreamweaver CC The Missing Manual by McFarland and Sawyer. 2014. (ISBN: 9781449341701) This textbook can be purchased at the PCC bookstore or online wherever textbooks are sold.
This course is written for Adobe Dreamweaver CC. All students must have access to this software for completion of class assignments - either by purchasing it for your personal computer, or making time to visit the PCC computer lab.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40793||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Arthur Schneider
Notes: Dreamweaver CC.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.