MSD174 Time Management
Examines various techniques to evaluate employee time usage increasing efficiency and productivity in the workplace. Explores skills to strengthen organizations by managing resources and time schedules in meeting goals and objectives. Includes awareness of how time is used, understanding productivity, developing a time management system, protecting individual time and specific management recommendations. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- CRN 40780- MSD 174-This 1-credit course will be taught using 'Desire2Learn', PCC's Learning Management System. The course examines how to use one's time more efficiently and effectively in the workplace. The material includes identifying and evaluating sources of poor time management and developing strategies and skills to positively manage time and set priorities. This course is designed for students of Management/Supervisory Development: a preparatory and professional development program for potential or new supervisors and managers. Course Specific Requirements: No text is required for this 1-credit course. Reading material is provided through links to articles on the web and via the PCC library.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40780||-||06-Oct-2014 thru 07-Nov-2014|
Instructor: Iris A Savich
Notes: Class dates 10/6 - 11/7 online. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.