CIS276 Advanced SQL
Focuses on design, development and implementation of SQL programming for all types of relational database applications including client/server and Internet databases. Learn to write complicated interactive and embedded SQL statement and learn the implications of multi-user database applications. Recommended: CIS 275; two-term programming language sequence; or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- * This course uses Desire2Learn. To login to your course, please go to: https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Text: SQL The Complete Reference, 3rd Edition, by Groff, Weinberg and Oppel, McGraw-Hill Osborne Media, 2009, ISBN-10 0071592555, ISBN-13 978-0071592550. You will need a headphone with mic and SQL Server 2012 Management Studio (2008 R2 will work as well).
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40751||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Vicki J Jonathan
Notes: Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Server 2008.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.