MSD180A Goal Setting and Productivity
This 10-hour workshop focuses on steps for setting goals and successfully completing them. Includes the SMART goal approach, the benefits of setting goals, identifying and overcoming obstacles, and creating achievable, small steps. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40601||-||06-Oct-2014 thru 07-Nov-2014|
Instructor: Kathy M Edwards
Notes: Class dates 10/6 - 11/7 online. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.