BA205 Business Communication
Focuses on using current technology to create, revise, and design business documents: letters, memos, e-mail, reports, minutes, simple instructions, and resumes. Incorporates the use of library and Internet resources to collect information. Includes oral presentations using technology presentation tools. Recommended: WR 121, BA 131, CAS 133, or computer literacy, BA 101. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Students will be using the virtual Online Room for specific assignments, so they will need a working camera & microphone with their computer. The textbook is: ISBN #9781256796442 Excellence in Business Communication, 10th Edition Thill
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course consists of 10 weekly learning modules each with a mandatory quiz. Please note that you will not have access or visibility to subsequent learning modules until you complete the quiz from the prior week's learning module. Each learning module consists of PowerPoint lecture notes/slides, textbook lecture slides, discussion questions (DQs), and a quiz. Selected modules will contain class assignments along with examples of previous students work. The course is structured to allow students to work ahead as far as they would like; however the course is also designed that you must keep pace on a weekly basis by completing the weekly quizzes; the quizzes must be completed by the due date. Students will be using the virtual Online Room for specific assignments, so they will need a working camera & microphone with their computer. The textbook is: ISBN #9781256796442 Excellence in Business Communication, 10th Edition Thill
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40572||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Ralph J Parker
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.