RE110 Real Estate Practices
Introduces the real estate business in general, real estate licensing laws, listing agreements, sales agreements, and fair housing. Satisfies Oregon Real Estate Broker pre-licensing requirements. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- The required text is Real Estate Principles by Charles J. Jacobus. Hardbound text, 12th Edition. (If you have the 11th Edition already, you may use it. I have both 11th and 12th editions noted for the required reading in two separate homework lists.) The alternative is to buy the book in digital format, online, which is about $40 cheaper than hardbound text. You may find it at this website: www.coursesmart.com
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You will need basic math skills for this course, but there are no prerequisites to get into this class.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40557||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Paula V Knickerbocker
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.