CAS217 Intermediate Word
Introduces intermediate and advanced features of Microsoft Word to enhance documents through special formatting features such as graphic lines and images, Word Art, and clipart; work with headers and footers in multi-page documents; create and format tables; use advanced merge; create documents with newspaper columns; and create and use fill-in forms. Recommended: Placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Prerequisite: CAS 216 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40472||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Rocco Charamella
Notes: Word 2013-Complete 1st assign by 9/24 or you may be dropped.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.