ENG104 Intro to Literature (Fiction)
Enhances enjoyment of various forms of fictional prose, increases understanding of the conventions of fiction and various forms of storytelling, and encourages exploration of the diversity of human experience. Prerequisites: WR 115 and RD 115 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||34840||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 23-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Sheila G Brown
Notes: CRN 34840: 9 week online course, June 23-August 23.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.