PE180M Swim Conditioning II
Uses aspects of swim skills to improve cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength/endurance, and flexibility. Includes water/land exercises, lap swimming and water games. Incorporates all of the competitive strokes for improved conditioning. Recommended: Swim Conditioning; Intermediate level swim skills or equivalent. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Please remember to log in the first day of the quarter to secure your official registration to the swim conditioning class. Failure to log in will result in an automatic drop to allow space for wait listed students. This is an on-line class and requires no campus meetings. However, the Sylvania campus of PCC does provide a five lane 25 yard swimming complex for your use.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Able to complete 200 yards/meters swimming crawl stroke (freestyle) with rhythmic breathing and backstroke. A swimming suit and access to a swimming facility are required. Swimming cap and goggles are recommended.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
Instructor: Jill C Schuldt
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.