HST101 West Civ: Ancnt to Mdvl
Explores the ancient civilizations of Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greece, and Rome. Covers development of Judeo-Christian beliefs, early Islamic civilization, Byzantine civilization, and early medieval Europe. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course does not include a textbook or require the purchase of any materials - everything is online in Desire2Learn itself.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- There are no special requirements for the course. It does not assume any prior knowledge of history, and its only 'technical' requirement is a command of writing at the level specified by the writing pre-requisite.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||33391||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 16-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Chris D Brooks
Notes: 8 week online course, June 23 - August 16.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.