WR122 English Composition
Continues the focus of WR 121 on academic writing as a means of inquiry with added emphasis on persuasion and argument supported by external research. Uses critical reading, discussion and the writing process to explore ideas, develop cultural awareness and formulate original positions. Emphasizes development of writing and critical thinking through logical reasoning, rhetorical control, independent research and information literacy. Prerequisite: WR 121. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||32358||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 16-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Samm D Erickson
Tuition: credit Fees: $0.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.