COMM214 Interper Comm:Process & Theory
Introduces interpersonal communication in different contexts; focuses on message exchange in person-to-person interactions , emphasizing theoretical principles and their application. Emphasizes the development of various communication skills in interpersonal contexts. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- My teaching philosophy is a personal approach. This means I am active in your class, especially in discussions, use personal examples in my lectures to explain the concepts, and focus on a student-learning approach. This is a condensed course in that we are covering 10-11 weeks of work in an 8-week period. Be prepard for a fast ride! I am looking forward to the challenge of Summer term.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- We will be using the following textbook: Interpersonal Communication: Relating to Others, 7th edition. Steven Beebe, Susan Beebe, and Mark Redmond. Allyn & Bacon. Other editions will work but you are responsible for any information that has moved, changed, or been deleted.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||32106||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 16-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Chris N Kernion
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.