MSD142B Thriving in Transition
This 10-hour workshop discusses how to thrive in the midst of the constant change. Topics include understanding the sources of change, proposing change, addressing resistance to change, and successfully implementing change. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- The world today is in a continuum of change, and change is inevitable. Your ability to transition during these times of adjustment has a high probability in determining your overall personal health and professional success. There is no time like the present to learn skills, methods and techniques allowing you to thrive during your transition from the old into the new.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This is a 5-week, one credit, interactive, distance-learning course, accessed via Distance2Learn. Participants will work individually to discuss and apply course concepts. Assignments are designed for 30 hours of theoretical practice, practical application, reflection, online participation, and written work. There are no required texts for 1-credit courses. Reading material is provided through links to articles on the web.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||31613||-||21-Jul-2014 thru 22-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Linda L Paulson
Notes: $20 fee. Class dates 7/21 - 8/22 online
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.