BA224 Human Resource Management
Attention is given to human behavior, employment, employee development, performance appraisal, wage and salary administration, employment and job rights, discipline and due process, and labor-management relations. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome! I look forward to working with you in my online BA 224, Human Resource Management course. For the textbook, you can choose from either edition below and if you want the Ebook or new/used print copy. BA 224 Required Text (choose either): Managing Human Resources, Bohlander and Snell, 16th Ed. (2012) ISBN 978-1111-532826 -OR- Managing Human Resources, Bohlander and Snell, 15th Ed. (2010) ISBN 978-0-324-59331-0
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Please make sure you meet the following prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide for BA 224). You also need to be able to easily work with and navigate the Desire2Learn online course system, and have a reliable computer and internet connection.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||31580||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 06-Sep-2014|
Instructor: Heidi J Sickert
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.