PE182W Phy. Act. for Weight Control
Introduces an independent and progressive activity program for overweight, sedentary, and/or older students. Recommended for those students who would like help with weight control through activity, and who have their doctor's permission to begin an activity program. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This class is geared for students overweight or sedentary and need to start a gentle approach to exercising.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Must be able to open word and excel documents. No book is needed for this course. It is recommended that you have your doctors permission to begin exercising.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||31506||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 16-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Darlene J Staley
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.