MTH244 Statistics II
Includes confidence interval estimation; tests of significance including z-tests, t-tests, ANOVA, and chi-square; and inference for linear regression. Investigates applications from science, business, and social science perspectives. Graphing calculator with advanced statistical programs and/or computer software required; see instructor. Prerequisites: MTH 243 and its prerequisite requirements. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- MyStatlab code is required for this class. If you do not have an access code that came with a new math 243 textbook then you need to purchase a code when you go to MSL site to register. Ebook comes with the code so no need to buy a textbook. MSL site will let you in for free for 2 weeks and then you will be asked to pay. If you have any questions, call me at 971-722-3983. If you took math 243 at other school and you need a waiver or if class is full and you are unable to register for this class. Contact me at 971-722-3983 or email me at Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org you have the option to finish this class earlier. If you are on the Wait list, be patient because you will be able to get into my class eventually for fall term.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You will use either Excel or calculator or any software of your choose for this class. I suggest that you learn how to use the only 2 functions in Excel that we need for math 244. I will post 2 Youtube links for you to learn how and it will take only 10 minutes of your time. Don't be afraid of it, I assure you. Midterm and Final schedule: Will be announced later. If the scheduled dates don't work out for you, you can take them any day at any testing center or call me for other options.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||31175||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 06-Sep-2014|
Instructor: Debbie L Bowen
Notes: CRN 31175 - MyStatLab REQUIRED.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.