BA101 Introduction to Business
Survey course in the field of business including topics such as management, finance accounting, marketing, production, computers, international business, small business, investments and other areas of general business interest. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Hello! Below you will have some information on BA 101 Introduction to Business. Course Description Introduction to Business is a survey course in the field of business including topics such as management, finance accounting, marketing, production, computers, international business, small business, investments and other areas of general business interest. Intended Course Outcomes Upon successful completion of BA 101, you should be able to: A. Demonstrate an understanding of the forces that shape the business and economic structure of the United States of America. B. Demonstrate an understanding of the major functions of business including Management, Accounting/Finance, Marketing, Investments, and Information Technology. C. Explain why business ethics is an integral part of every business organization.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You will be required to regulary sign-in to D2L and participate in discussions, quizzes and activities.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||31137||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 06-Sep-2014|
Instructor: Brandy B Walton
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.