MSD162 Angry Feel & Angry People
This 10-hour workshop focuses on how to cope more effectively and constructively with angry feelings. Also includes understanding the impact anger has on ourselves and others; learning how to gain control over our reaction to anger-provoking situations; and converting angry feelings into positive action. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This online course uses material that is part of the course content. There is no outside text for the course. If you would like more on the course information you may contact the instructor, Rob Russell, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Grading is based on a combination of participating in weekly discussions, and a research paper due at the end of the course period. For the Pass/No Pass option the weekly discussions and a final application paper are required. The weekly assignments are to be completed within specified time frames, but with of ample time (several days) to complete.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||31075||-||14-Jul-2014 thru 15-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Rob W Russell
Notes: $20 fee. Class dates 7/14 - 8/15 online.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.