BA228 Comp Accounting Applications
Introduces double-entry, fully integrated computerized general ledger software. Topics include general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, fixed assets, bank reconciliations, and inventory. Recommended: BA 111 or BA 211 and CAS 133. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to BA228! I am glad to have you in our group this Summer. You will learn how to use Quickbooks to effectivly manage the accounting function of a small business. Before the course begins, please get a copy of the textbook (information below). I'm looking forward to meeting you on June 23! Amber
- Course Specific Requirements:
- We will be using 'Computer Accounting with Quickbooks 2013 - 15th edition' by Donna Kay (McGraw Hill). ISBN 978-0-07-782684-0. A new copy of the text comes with a trial version of QB 2013 AND a data file CD - you will need both! If you have access to QB 2013 already, you can purchase a used copy of the text, but you still need the data CD.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||30911||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 06-Sep-2014|
Instructor: Amber E Lamadrid
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.