HE213 Men's Health
Examines general and specific men's health issues such as heart disease, prostate disorders, impotence and sexual dysfunction, HIV disease, human relationships and accidents/violence from a holistic wellness perspective. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- HE 213: Men's Health CRN: 30860 This class is fully online using Desire2Learn. There is no face-to-face or on-campus requirements. Textbooks can be purchased through the Rock Creek Bookstore (http://www.pcc.edu/resources/bookstore/) A copy of the syllabus will be emailed to you approximately one week before the start of the quarter.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||30860||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 06-Sep-2014|
Instructor: Michael T Meagher
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.