EC202 Prin Econ: Macroeconomics
Covers the overall economy. Includes the basic reasons for and the problems of recession, inflation, and stagflation; the use of monetary, fiscal, and incomes policies; and other economic management tools. Recommended: MTH 95 and EC 201. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Students who take EC 202 during Summer Term are expected to have completed EC 201. In 10 weeks we do not have the luxury to lay out a proper microeconomic foundation for understanding macroeocnomic principles.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Get your textbook through the PCC Sylvania Bookstore. Two options: Stand-alone Aplia access card with MindTap eBook of Mankiw's Principles of Economics (7th ed), along with a system for submitting homework, participating in interactive online experiments, and doing practice exercises for extra credit OR the above Aplia/MindTap package plus a looseleaf version of Mankiw's text. The bookstore may list both as required, but just choose one of these required texts.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||30711||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 30-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Norm K Solomon
Notes: 10 week online course, June 23 - August 30.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.