BA212 Principles of Accounting II
Continues the presentation of fundamental issues begun in BA 211. Introduces statement of cash flows and financial statement analysis. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores; and BA 211. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- BA 211 & BA 212 use the same textbook and the McGraw-Hill on-line learning environment 'CONNECT-PLUS'. You will have to have the ability to work in any of the browser environments available in order to determine which one performs the best for your computer. There is no CD required - new textbooks come with the password key for CONNECT. used do not. But you can purchase access without buying a textbook.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- ISBN: 9780077582753 Edition: 2012 Title: MANAGERIAL ACCT. W/CONNECT PLUS Author: GARRISON Publisher: MCG Statement of Use: REQUIRED New Price: $158.05 Used Price: $118.55 web site for CONNECT: http://connect.customer.mcgraw-hill.com/student-start/
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||30540||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 06-Sep-2014|
Instructor: Samantha N Hopf
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.