Continues the focus of WR 121 on academic writing as a means of inquiry with added emphasis on persuasion and argument supported by external research. Uses critical reading, discussion and the writing process to explore ideas, develop cultural awareness and formulate original positions. Emphasizes development of writing and critical thinking through logical reasoning, rhetorical control, independent research and information literacy. Prerequisite: WR 121. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|30437 WEB »||-||20-Jun-2016 thru 13-Aug-2016|
Instructor: Samm D Erickson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Southeast
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.