CAS122 Keyboarding for Speed/Accuracy
Develops confidence, endurance, and control for accurate keyboarding while increasing keyboarding speed. Develops ability to proofread documents accurately and efficiently. Keying by touch is essential. Recommended: Placement into RD 90 and WR 90 or above. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course will be using Desire2Learn, our Learning Management Software at PCC that is used to deliver online courses. To login to your course, please go to: https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your MyPCC homepage.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- CAS 122 Keyboarding for Speed and Accuracy is designed to help you improve your keyboarding skill. Skill Building is designed for students who have learned to key by touch and who now want to increase their skill and become power typist. Emphasis will be placed on correct techniques to improve your accuracy and speed. Progress will be individually evaluated--your speed will not be compared with speed of another class member in determining your keyboarding performance. This is a time sensitive class--you have to have time to practice a little bit each day to see improvement.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||30417||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 06-Sep-2014|
Instructor: Beverly J Gleason
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.